Monday, November 17, 2014

Enjoying the Gospel

All is indeed well in the small island of Grenada! Much fun and success is being had!

This Sunday was actually a rather good Sunday! we had quite a few new faces at church! "GA" came and brought her kids and "KA" also came! we got them with the bus and it was wonderful! we had a pretty full bus!  
 
"GA" is going to be going into Grenville today or tomorrow to check on her marriage papers! she is working pretty hard in order to get baptised! 
 
We had two Great speakers on Sunday! sister Francis Spoke and so did Elder Padilla! Both talks were very enlightening!
I love Sundays! its a little hectic when we are trying to get a lot done and its mainly missionaries trying to do it all and fellowship with the members and the investigators! but hey tough things are always the most fun!

We had some cool new people we met! we still have to go back ad teach them but we will do that just now!

I'm so excited to see what will happen in the future here. The Group is growing bigger and people are enjoying the Gospel so much!  
 
On Saturday I had a cool experience. some of the members of the Group and us cleaned the church real good! And while we were there it was just a lot of fun really really happy! One of the little girls wanted to take my camera and take photos. so I let her. and we were posing for photos and smiling and it felt as though I was with you guys! like I was with my real family! 
 
These members here are awesome! I love em! 
 
I love you too! 
 
Take care!
Love Elder Pierson 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment