The missionary world is absolutely fantastic! We learned so much at the Zone conference past, oh yes and Barbados was amazing! So flat it blew my mind. I've always had some sort of ridiculous mountain on my islands!
But absolute highlight about Zone Conference was learning about how to teach about the contracts/ covenants we make and the investigator's will make. We have been asked to make sure every convert full fills the requirements found in D&C 20:37 . So we are working hard for that.
An interesting things we are studying and teaching now is the Why's of the Gospel. Or in other words the doctrines more purely. Which is actually really cool. I have been learning a lot by doing that.
So its wonderful.
Unfortunately we had no investigators come to church. first time since my first week in Grenada. It seems no one wants to come down to St Georges for church.. only to Grenville. but hey next week will be better!
Some real highlights from teaching this week would be probably how many people we have been teaching and who are very prepared. we have at the moment 12 Baptismal Dates all in December! some are more solid and some are less but we will see some baptisms in December!
We have actually set a zone Goal to baptise 22 this transfer! Which is amazing because there is only 4 sets of missionaries. I do believe that we will reach it if we are diligent and obedient.
The church in St Georges actually has to knock down some walls and make the chapel bigger to accommodate all the people coming to church and in Grenville we are looking for a bigger building!
| I am guessing that this is where they hold church meetings. |
It's absolutely amazing to think how much the Lord is Hastening his work!
All over the world is like this and its fantastic!
But all is well in Grenada. I love it here and I cant wait to see Denver! (His friend Denver just got called to serve in the same mission as Jeff.)
I talked to Michael, and him and James are going to be in a 4 man apartment just now. haha. That would be so ridiculously fun! (Michael and James are serving in Jamaica.)
Anywho!
Love you so much!
Take care!
Love Elder Pierson
| The beach |
No comments:
Post a Comment