This week was really cool! we did a whole ton of work! we actually had 4 missionaries in our area this last day.. yesterday and we got 7 new investigators in one day! which is more that I got last week all week haha
But this week was still pretty great! we had little less time to work because the car broke up. the starter stopped working and funny thing is I learned how to actually fix a starter instead of just buying a new one and replacing it haha but that took a good chunk of our day which made us be down for a bit of the week! but we were still doing well!
"ZR" is doing great! he has been trying super hard to make changes and has been working on it!
We still don't know who won the election. that should get announced in a couple hours! but we are still unsure what happens!
we have been happy to see a couple families start to make progression to following Christ again!
ME and Elder ort are having some good fun!
I have officially learned how to make roti!
Today was a good day and so was the week!
I love you tons!
Love Elder Pierson
No comments:
Post a Comment