I am doing so very well! My companion is very awesome, and a great trainer! He is an amazing cook so I haven't had much traditional food from here but it smells really good so I will say the food here will be good! He is really knowledgable in the scriptures which is awesome and I can't wait until I know as much as he does!
St. Lucia is amazing! I love it here! The weather is so nice and the people are pretty amazing! Rastafarians are always fun to run into, and there is usually the smell of weed in the air almost anywhere we go haha.
Oh and the roads are all basically the autobauhn... it's crazy. Laws here are kinda just guidelines and cops wont do anything really. So on a 30km/h road which most are in the city people always go like 60, and if they are on a bike they are probably going closer to 100 so its fun, and crossing the road is an experience haha. Don't worry I wont die when I cross the road.. :)
We only have a Branch here, There is I think 200-300 members, but only 30-50 come regularly, so thats sad, we are going to be doing a lot of member work. Yes, there is one Sr Couple The Gartz' so Elder Gartz is the Branch president.. but they leave in 3 Months so I think one of the missionaries will become the new Branch President. kinda Crazy but it's what I heard.
Oh and I think we might have to do a lot of things in church. Teaching giving talks and such.
Woah tell them Good Luck! Them being Parker and Hayden, wish I could be there for their talks!
Ah Lydia is so cute!! but pinching isn't nice so hope she stops haha
So I think we met one of the Three Nephites. haha, There is this guy who out of no where shows up. He calls himself the Messenger.. it's really cool actually, he walks up and says something completely accurate about your life now or in the past or he gives you advice which is always helpful! haha it's kinda creepy/awesome! He always says he is a watcher and an observer.. so kinda cool. and he is spiritual but wont meet with us, he says when the spirit guides you to me I will be here, and then he knows our schedule better than we do.. so thats one cool thing.
Anyways my current mailing address is:
CP 5608
Castries, St. Lucia
West Indies
Elder Gartz 724 6645
Love you!
Jeff in the MTC
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment