Monday, October 21, 2013

The end of the rainy season

St. Lucia is Amazing!! Kierans uncle did not lie! The People here are so kind. All the members want to feed us whenever we come over. haha. Sadly most people we talk to on the streets or in most areas don't have good education so reading is a struggle and sometimes I use big words that they have no idea what I am trying to say so it will take some getting used to.. but it's awesome here! 

Did Hayden and Parker speak in the same ward on Sunday?? That would be crazy! Oh and as for my branch now I haven't had to speak. It rained pretty bad last Sunday so people didn't come. This Sunday we had about 60 people, so much better.  And I just missed the rainy season.. like by a week so as much as it rains now I guess it's nothing haha . We went into a new area called Bisse and we met a lot of people. We have a  whole week booked up its cool. But the rest of the week is zone conference so we cant do much. Oh yeah I get to have 8 Missionaries from St Vincent stay in my apartment for 3 days haha

And ah josh! i miss that Guy! 

This week has been a great week! we have talked to so many new people and we have an investigator coming to Church. His name is "M" and he is really cool so hopefully he keeps coming and we will baptise him ;) Next week I will have more to say about the work but we are still just getting started so hopefully it picks up really quickly! OH So you know the big old guy in forever strong.. The Tongan. Gets spat on, eats a whole chunk of meat.. Lindsey will know. anyways i have a lot of his teaching records.. he spent a lot of time in St Lucia I guess haha so there is my claim to fame so far in this mission.

Love you!
I'll keep working hard! :)
Love Elder Pierson

OH By the way. I am officially poly. I climbed a coconut tree


Inline image 1
The money

Inline image 1
A view in St Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment